Come one, come all! We’ll be dishing out samples, listening to music, winning raffle baskets, and even have a non-toxic nail painting station for the kiddos.
It won’t just be us. Discover West Concord Day has kind of “grown up” around this event over the last decade or two, so now it’s a party up and down the block.
From our end, we’ll have tables staffed by:
- Josh from Papa’s Catch wild salmon
- L’Nando sourdough pizzas
- Laura from Blue Ox wild Maine blueberries
- Dr. Kathryn Oh from Panbiotics
- Hila from Sweet Tahini (fudge and more)
- Alec’s regenerative dairy ice cream
- Mary from D’artagnan with some tasty sausages
- Boston Vegan
- Maria from Lost Art cultured veggies
- Katalyst Kombucha
- Curio Spice Co.
- nail painting with Piggy Paint
- and we’re going to be dishing out Debra’s favorite: whole wheat spaghetti with olive oil and garlic and pecorino romano cheese
- music from Mari Frattura
- raffle baskets from:
- Evanhealy beauty
- Gaia herbs
- Sunsoil CBD
- Rishi tea
- Tcho chocolate
- Bluebonnet vitamin co.
- Butternut Mountain Maple
- Host Defense mushrooms
- and many more!
- and probably a few more by the time all is said and done
- and plenty of samples beyond that.